Back to School Webinar in the COVID-19 Era
As school administrators consider the re-opening of schools this fall, they will undoubtedly need a detailed plan. The cleaning and maintenance of school facilities will be a key ingredient in any school re-opening plan. This webinar discusses most likely school re-opening scenarios and the corresponding cleaning and maintenance plans to consider.
Webinar Attendees will Learn:
• Possible Re-Opening Scenarios
• Current CDC Guidance
• Defining a safe return strategy
• Documenting Disinfecting Protocols
• Application of Disinfectants
• Disinfectants for safety, efficiency and COVID-19 efficacy
• High Touch Cleaning-Disinfecting
• What about Green Cleaning?
July 10 Signup
July 21 Signup
July 10, 2020, 10AM CST.
July 21, 2020, 10AM CST.
Sign up: Register for 1 date only that best fits your schedule.